Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Never Fails


This man earned a good afternoon nap!
I'm so thankful for my best friend!
It's a bad picture but Ben got me a
very pretty
Aquamarine ring:) Love it.
The boringness of winter got
me back on a painting streak.
Our now yellow kitchen chairs.
A desk is being painted next!

I made a red velvet cake for
Valentines.....my first time!

These Crate & Barrel mixing bowls= my favorite thing ever.
5 all different colors.
Makes mixing fun:)

And......pretty flowers that make me hopeful for spring!
The bad thing about Valentines Day is that many people think its the
day for telling your loved ones what they mean to you and serving them.
That should be everyday, not just Valentine's Day.
Love someone well today, and tomorrow, and the day after that!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your ring! Maybe selfishly because the sides look similar to my engagement ring...but either way, I can't wait to see it in person. I love your craftiness and your challenge at the end. You are amazing my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete